What we do . . .
At a glance . . .
- Passive House design
- CAD Training
- Full Architects Service
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning Applications
- Ecological & Sustainable Design
- Building Surveys Building Warrant / Building Reg Applications
- Conservation and Historic Buildings
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Tender Documentation & Contract Supervision
- Design Mock-Ups with 3D Computer Visualisations
- Full Energy Calculations (including, u-value, sap and cold bridge calculations)
So why do you need an architect?
- Architects solve problems creatively.
- When they are involved at the earliest planning stage, they gain more opportunities to understand your project, develop creative solutions, and propose ways to reduce costs.
- A well-designed building can reduce your bills now and increase its long-term value.
- Architects can save you money by maximising your investment.
- By managing and co-ordinating key project elements they allow you to focus on your organisation’s activities.
- Architects are trained to take your brief and can see the big picture.
- Architects can manage your project from site selection to completion.