NEW HOUSESEvery new house is unique. Having no preconceptions or standard house types we are able to fully explore all the options available for each project. We believe that it is essential to work closely with our clients to ensure that the final design fully meets the requirements of each client, their budget and is appropriate to its individual setting.
CONVERSIONSWe have considerable experience in the conversion of many types of existing buildings from virtual ruins to important listed buildings. We enjoy the challenges that each conversion brings and adopt the same principles of energy efficiency and sustainability in our approach to these projects.
OTHER WORKSThe range and scope of our work is considerable and includes alterations and extensions to properties, large and small. This work includes one off buildings such as Summer Houses and Garden Rooms. Our projects embrace the principles of good design to produce environmentally friendly, sustainable, ecological and energy efficient buildings.
LATEST NEWS & PROJECTS
WHY USE AN ARCHITECT?
- Architects solve problems creatively.
- When they are involved at the earliest planning stage, they gain more opportunities to understand your project, develop creative solutions, and propose ways to reduce costs.
- A well-designed building can reduce your bills now and increase its long-term value.
- Architects can save you money by maximising your investment.
- By managing and co-ordinating key project elements they allow you to focus on your organisation’s activities.
- Architects are trained to take your brief and can see the big picture.
- Architects can manage your project from site selection to completion.
TESTIMONIALSI love the new plan/layout, great idea for the larder and the whole space is definitely more usable for our family.
|READ MORE||A and G
Ancrum - Borders